Proclaim the Gospel

Proclaim the Gospel

So this is What God Say to Ezekiel
He kept the Scroll in mouth Ezekiel!

Ezekiel 3:2-4

2. I opened my mouth; he gave me the scroll to eat
3.and then said, 'Son of man, feed on this scroll which I am giving you and eat your fill.' So I ate it, and it tasted sweet as honey.
4. He then said, 'Son of man, go to the House of Israel and tell them what I have said.


All the church has a parish priest
who reassemble the presence of Christ in the altar during Eucharist
And in a parish, it cannot be possible that all the people in the parish like the parish priest
If all of them like the priest he is not doing his service properly to god
And always there a group of people who are against the opinion of the priest or gossip about the priest or saying something bad about the priest or writing an unknown letter about his behavior
similarly in one of the parishes, the priest knowing these people and thought of what to do regarding this problem which all parish priest face
So, One day during the Eucharistic celebration this priest during the mass before the homily he kept a set of shaving material before him and was shaving in front of all the parish people during the homily
seeing this the people who were against the parish priest wrote a nameless letter to the bishop of the diocese
Regarding the priest what he did during the Eucharistic
After few days the priest received a call from the bishop of his parish saying what have you done during the mass, don't you know the altar is the presence of the Christ hearing all this from the bishop the priest gave a response to the situation occurred
After all the next Sunday the priest said what happens what I did something weird and some wrote a letter regarding what I did to the bishop
Now I am not bothered about that but, thereafter he told
And any of you remember what I told you people to do the previous Sunday "Go and proclaim the Gospel" did any of you did that or said to your friend or neighbor? but something weird what I did you tell to others what the priest did on the mass to the bishop and other whom you know! So why don't you show the same eager in spreading the Gospel, which I proclaim the previous Sunday?
Showing Eager to do Bad than doing Good?

Why did God didn't show him or given in his hand
So and proclaim what I feed you to others through your words and action

"God Bless"

No comments:

Post a Comment