Be Useful- The parable of Sower

   Be Useful- The parable of Sower


This is the most commonly heard Reading  by us during the mass
The parable of Sower
Gospel: MT 13:18-23
What is God trying to say is in simple words Be Useful.
In-home no one as to as say to others what is your Use? Waste? .Use of being alive in the world? Is there any purpose in your life? In what way you are bearing fruit to others? In what way you are helping others? No one is happy because of your presence? What is your use?
The Question asked by our parents what is the use of your presence? Do parents Ask? Yes! asking doesn't change, but bear fruit is useful.
Priest in early time has to go far to celebrate the mass. One day when a priest went the place to celebrate mass on his way there was a thief who came before him showing the knife he robbed all the money from the priest, the priest thereafter replied here I have given all that I have but remember what I say

 "You will bear for what you do"                                          

After a long period of 15 years, the same priest returned to the same parish. After the Mass the same person came before the priest and said "Do you remember me father" he said in reply "NO" the person in reply said I am the one who robbed the money from you 15 years ago and you said in turn "You will bear for what you do" Yeah! I remember so still with the same knife!
No Father what you said that came to be true...I lost my wife, my daughter even after marriage she is in my house but Father now I am changed I turn my life to be useful for others, what I'm now in a completely changed one. So person stole money is not a problem but now He is completely changed my life to be useful to others.

As a priest to the parish, the Husband should be useful for the wife, wife for husband, children for parents in all ways be useful for others in your words, action, work which are our daily seed which we sow in our life. The parable of Sower teaches us to be useful whoever it may yield a hundred or sixty or thirty-fold but be useful
Jesus teaches us to sow our-self in him to be useful the sowing the seed should be sown our hearts. There comes the path, rocky ground, thorns where the seed fell yet the one which falls on the soil produces a crop with yielding change yourself to be useful for others there come many problems occur but try to be useful for other truly and not for need so that they may help you. God doesn't except more than this
So be useful for other the life God gave to us.

"Be Useful"


No comments:

Post a Comment